Relative Return: Differentiating a small cap fund
In this episode of Relative Return, hosts Charbel Kadib and Laura Dew speak to Simon Brown, co-portfolio manager at Tribeca, about small cap performance and how he differentiates his fund.
Listen as they discuss:
- How the fund has achieved outperformance in an underperforming asset class.
- The “survivorship bias” in the fund’s 22-year tenure.
- The Tribeca Australian Smaller Companies Fund’s allocations.
- What he enjoys about working as a fund manager.
- Opportunities the fund is seeing in the energy transition.