Relative Return: A transparent look into Australian equities
In this episode of Relative Return, hosts Charbel Kadib and Laura Dew chat to Adam Alexander, portfolio manager at Schroders, about Australian equities and why separately managed accounts are ideal for financial advisers.
Listen as they discuss:
- The benefits of a separately managed account (SMA) structure.
- Sectors he favours within Australian equities.
- Why a highly concentrated portfolio of 20–25 equities is ideal for SMAs.
- Positioning the portfolio for the current market environment with rising interest rates.
- His future outlook on the asset class going into 2024.