Former iShares ETF guru Tim Bradbury will lead a workshop on developing effective ETF strategies and incorporating them into client portfolios at the third instalment of Money Management's education series: IMAs, ETFs and Direct Investing 2012.
ETFs are widely tipped to experience massive growth in the decade ahead and the demand for professionals with an in-depth understanding of these dynamic and increasingly popular investment products has never been greater.
This workshop will provide frontline financial planners with the skills and knowledge necessary to advise and guide clients eager to take advantage of the opportunities that exist in the ETF space.
Tim Bradbury co-launched and managed the team which initiated iShares' ETFs in Australia and is a leading figure in a sector that has quickly grown to more than 60 funds and in excess of $5 billion in assets.
IMAs, ETFs and Direct Investing 2012 will be CPD accredited , with the latest workshop attracting 9.75 CPD points. Other topics and speakers include:
- The latest Managed Account and direct equities research and findings, Recep III Peker (Investment Trends)
- Managed Accounts – A Game Changer, Jon Reilly & Santi Burridge (Implemented Portfolios)
- Understanding ETF Structures: What are the differences?, Drew Corbett (Beta Shares)
- Direct Equities, William Keenan (Lonsec)
- Direct Fixed Interest Investing, Andrew Gordon (FIIG)
- How Do I Add Alpha for a Client?, Dr Tony Rumble
For more information on IMAs, ETFs and Direct Investing 2012 click here.