Major superannuation fund Rest has appointed a group executive, innovation and transformation, completing its recent leadership restructure.
Jeremy Hubbard would take up the position, in which he would be responsible for Rest’s business strategy and planning its strategic technology innovation. His team’s remit would include strategy and planning, IT management, innovation and data governance.
Rest’s chief executive, Vicki Doyle, said that Hubbard’s experience would be a “real asset” to Rest as it focused on using technology and innovation to connect with members and employers.
Hubbard would come to Rest from his current role as general manager, digital and innovation, at UBank, having also spent time at NAB.
With Hubbard’s appointment, Rest’s finalised leadership team comprised:
- Dr Brendan Casey, general manager, investments;
- Brendan Daly, group executive, product & operations;
- Trevor Evans, group executive, people & change;
- Jeremy Hubbard, group executive, innovation & transformation;
- Gemma Kyle, group executive, corporate services;
- Tyrone O’Neill, group executive, member engagement; and
- Deborah Potts, group executive, employer, industry & engagement.