Outstanding financial advisers and advice practices in AMP’s network have been recognised in the AMP Adviser Awards.
Advisers were awarded for outstanding examples of financial advice and contributions to the community while the awards highlighted strong performing businesses among AMP’s nationwide network of advice practices.
Individuals and businesses were awarded across the Charter, Hillross and AMP Financial Planning licensee networks.
The awards also recognised the emerging generation of financial advisers as well as stalwarts of the industry through the Lifetime Achievement Awards.
Josh Pegler of KTA Financial Services in Adelaide won the Charter Value of Advice Award for helping a family successfully battle an industry super fund for an insurance claim over their son’s illness.
Prosperity Wealth Advisers won the Hillross Financial Services Pro Bono award for its work providing free financial advice through the Cancer Council Pro Bono Program.
7Wealth in Melbourne won AMP Financial Planning’s Innovation Award for its Wealth Gym program, a “financial boot camp” which helped clients improve how to manage their money.
All Award Winners:
AMP Financial Planning
- Lifetime Achievement: Arthur Graham, Graham Wealth
- Adviser of the Year: Laura Marschke, Jade Financial Group
- Practice of the Year: EJM Financial Services
- Innovation Award: 7Wealth
- Women in Leadership Award: Ester Althaus, Perspective Financial Services
- Cancer Council Pro Bono Award: Vintage Wealth
- Emerging Leader: Michael Gibb, Harrison York
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Kym Thyer, KTA Financial Services
- Value of Advice Award: Josh Pegler, KTA Financial Services
- Women in Leadership Award: Trina Wood, Green Associates Financial Planners
- Practice of the Year: Minerds Bell Consultancy Group
- New Practice of the Year: Diamond Partners Wealth Management
- Rising Star Award: Brayden Harkness, Silvan Ridge Financial Services
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Philip Eley, Plan 4 Financial Services
- Adviser of the Year: Richard Lovell, Leedam Sheppard & Associates
- Service to the Hillross Community: Craig Armstrong, Coral Coast Financial Services
- Value of Advice Award: Michael Ianchello, I Think Financial Group
- Promoting the Interests of Women in Financial Planning: Jane Pryor, Hillross
- Advisory Firm of the Year: Edney Ryan Wealth Management
- Rising Star Award: Rebecca Noonan, Hillross Fairy Meadow
- Pro Bono Award: Prosperity Wealth Advisers