Natixis Asset Management, an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers, has announced it will be renamed Ostrum Asset Management from April 3, 2018, in line with Natixis’ plan to align its brands.
At the same time, Ostrum, which has 324.5 billion euros in assets under management (AUM) across institutional, individual and distributor clients, would refocus on its long-standing fixed-income experience, equity capabilities and insurance expertise.
Apart from drawing on its global investment range of bond funds, the firm would continue to roll out alternative solutions such as CLOs and private debt on real assets and expand expertise across thematic, small and mic cap and emerging funds, it said.
Natixis’ chief executive officer, Jean Raby said: “Ostrum Asset Management is our largest affiliate, and its distinct brand name re-affirms its key role in Natixis Investment Managers’ multi-affiliate structure.”
“Ostrum Asset Management’s leading active investment solutions are an integral part of our Active Thinking approach, helping clients to build portfolios to meet their long-term goals,” he said.
Ostrum would rely on Natixis’ global distribution platforms well as its parent company the Groupe BPCE retail banking networks.
The current governance of Ostrum Asset Management is as follows:
- Matthieu Duncan, chief executive officer
- Valerie Derambure, deputy chief executive officer, head of finance and operations
- Ibrahima Kobar, deputy chief executive officer, investment officer
- Jean-Christophe Morandeau, head of legal, compliance and risks
- Lientu Lieu, head of business strategy
- Sylvie Soulere-Guidat, head of human resources.