BetaShares has announced that its exchange traded fund model portfolio is now available on BT Panorama’s platform.
The firm also said that its ETF model portfolio, Dynamic Asset Allocation ETF Model Portfolios, were made available to advisers via separately managed accounts (SMAs) on other platforms such as HUB24, Praemium and Macquarie Wrap.
BetaShares’ chief executive, Alex Vynokur, said: “Using model portfolios for some or all of their clients provides a solution with high portfolio construction integrity, cost efficiency and scalability, at the same time saving a significant amount of time on investment and manager selection and portfolio management.
“The addition of the models to another major investment platform in Australia makes accessing BetaShares’ cost-effective, transparent model portfolio solutions even easier.”
The portfolios were designed to factor in varying client risk profiles, based on the APRA Standard Risk Measure, to match to clients’ financial objectives and risk profiles:
- BetaShares Dynamic Moderate ETF Model Portfolio;
- BetaShares Dynamic Balanced ETF Model Portfolio;
- BetaShares Dynamic Growth ETF Model Portfolio; and
- BetaShares Dynamic High Growth ETF Model Portfolio.
- BetaShares Dynamic Conservative ETF Model Portfolio;