Relative Return: Will it be a boom year for Aussie equities?
In this episode of Relative Return, Maja Garaca Djurdjevic speaks with Matthew Haupt, lead portfolio manager of WAM Leaders, to discuss the stage three tax cuts and their impact on Australian equities.
Listen as they discuss:
- The recent stage three tax cuts announcement.
- What a move to monetary easing will mean for equities and bonds.
- The collapse of Evergrande property developer in China and the country’s relations with Australia.
- Whether Trump could be re-elected in the US presidential election.
- How he is positioning the WAM Leaders portfolio.