Relative Return: Flying the flag for small caps
In this episode of Relative Return, Maja Garaca Djurdjevic speaks with Andrew Peros, small-cap portfolio manager at Ausbil, about why the market environment indicates the “perfect time” to go into small caps.
Listen as they discuss:
- Why small caps are due for a comeback.
- Learnings from a volatile two years.
- Dialling up high-conviction positions in the portfolio.
- Having a bias to founder-led companies.
- His transition to funds management from accountancy.