yes, this is a step in the right direction for the FPA, change the program to a technical program and increase the difficulty. it should be tested in parts then a final capstone integrative :
1. Retirement Planning - 3 hours Exam 100% technical
2. Investment Planning - 3-hour Exam
3. Risk Management and Insurance - 3 hour exam
4. Estate Planning - 3-hour exam
5. Taxation - 3 Hour exam
6. CFP - Integrative Case Study Combining all 5 exam topic areas
Let's make it Brutal. this is the only way we can rebuild trust in the community. It has to be a brutal, and harder exam than any other exam out there to win public trust.
we can relax after we get a 99% satisfaction rating from consumers and AFCA is out of business.
In order to give you the best site experience, we need to know what kind of investor you are. Please select the title that best describes you below.
Financial Advisers - Investment
Financial Advisers - SMSFs
Individual Investors with SMSFs
Financial Advisers - Insurance
Accountants and Solicitors
Financial Services Professional