Add new comment

Comrade . How can the ATO just ring members of the public ,which they are planning on doing and question them for having a property in their fund and suggest diversification? How can the ATO do this without taking their personal circumstances into account, perform a fact find and provide tailored advice to that member (or fund) without an SOA? Also will the ATO be required to have an AFSL licence or be an authorised representative to do this?