Add new comment

Comrade Tony, to become a paid ISA troll you will need to do the following. First complete a university degree in journalism, with a strong focus on social media techniques. Then do some unpaid internships at mainstream media companies. Then request paid jobs at those companies. Your request will of course be rejected because no-one employs journalists as journalists anymore. Then when you are totally dispirited and dejected and desperate for a permanent job, come and work for the ISA! The pay will be lousy, and you will have to leave your principles and integrity at the door. But at least you can lie to your mother and say you have secured your dream job in "journalism". BTW, union fees will be compulsorily deducted from your pay.