Understanding that you want the strongest insurance offer for your clients, CommInsure made updates to their suite of products late last year.
Showing a commitment to the market to get even stronger, their product and service enhancements include a number of competitive features. All of which can be found here.
These product updates have been reflected in research house ratings, giving you the chance to consider CommInsure for your next client recommendation.
Product enhancements include:
- Trauma Cover - Over 20 updated or new trauma definitions and a new Trauma Buy Back Plus option. Trauma Buy Back benefit is an inbuilt benefit, available on all our Trauma Cover and automatically reinstates Trauma Cover 12 months after we have paid a claim. With CommInsures new Trauma Buy Back Plus, clients can claim for more conditions.
- Life Care - We have extended the current Terminal illness benefit definition from a 12 month to a 24 month period in line with changes to SIS Terminal illness Condition of Release.
- Income Protection (IP) - Including split IP, IP to age 70, New Extended Indemnity option and improved definition of pre-disability income for Agreed Value policies.
- Split IP – cover across two policies allowing customers to enjoy benefits of the two types with the majority of the premium paid from super instead of their back pocket while still providing maximum coverage with extras (Income Care Plus), as well as benefits not available inside super.
- Extended Indemnity policy – this new policy type offers an indemnity style policy which allows pre-disability income to be determined as the best 12 consecutive months of income in the three years prior to disability. This helps customers with fluctuating incomes.
- Improved agreed value – we will calculate your client’s pre-disability income as the best consecutive 12 months in the life of the policy. This change applies to all new and upgradeable agreed value policies.
- All cover - Changes to entry ages and extended expiry for TPD cover.
- Improved cover for eligible clients - Under the policy upgrade provisions in CommInsure Protection, updates made to policies where there is no increase in risk will be made available to all eligible policies from 13 November 2016. This applies to all Life Care, TPD, Trauma and Income Protection policies
For more information, contact your CommInsure BDM or visit http://www.comminsureadviser.com.au/stronger